No Software to install …… just logon via the web and go!
Anyone involved in provider enrollment understands the significance it plays in the financial well-being of a medical practice. Bottom line, if your providers aren’t credentialed, they can’t bill.
Enrolling a provider entails collecting provider data, populating forms and following up with the health plans or other entities until the provider is credentialed. It sounds like a simple process but without the right software, it can be overwhelming and costly. Completing credentialing applications by hand is time-consuming and following up on submitted applications is often the area where the ball gets dropped.
Vistar Technologies offers a user friendly state-of-the-art software system which allows you to populate forms quickly and easily and helps you manage the follow-up process until the provider is credentialed and billing. Gone are the days of endless sticky notes, multiple spreadsheets and pop-up reminders from your email system.
From the moment you log in, you’ll know what’s on your agenda for the day. The quick glance dashboard will help you manage priorities. Quickly improve revenue cycles with automation and efficiency!
As you manage your files, the system automatically tracks your activity, documents and contacts for quick reference later. Simply schedule alerts to keep yourself organized and on top of things. Use the sophisticated reporting to communicate enrollment status, manage expirables, and even invoice clients.
The best part is there is no software to install. The application is completely “cloud-based”. Simply put, it’s on the web. You can be up and running in no time at all. eVIPs™ is a subscription based product making it affordable for everyone.
- Populate Credentialing Applications
- One At a Time or All at Once With the Click of a Button
- Electronic Copies of Populated Applications Stored for Easy Retrieval
- National Library of Application Templates Including CAQH
- Required Documents Automatically Attach to Populated Applications
- Always Work the Most Important Files First
- Manage Attestation and Aging Dates
- Track All Activity Automatically
- Schedule Alerts for Follow-Up
- Daily Tickler Report to Organize Workload
- Practice Locations
- Hospital Privileges
- Work History
- Malpractice Insurance
- SpecialtieslBoard Certification
- Taxonomy Codes
- Military Service
- Personal Information
- Licenses and Certifications
- Plan Information
- Store Electronic Copies of Any and All Documentation
- Link Images to Specific Data in the System
- Fax, Email or Print Images on Demand
- Incorporate Images in Documents and Communication
- Store and Report on Expirables such as Licenses, DEAs, Certifications and More
- Notify Providers in Mass by E-mail, Fax or Letter
- Stay Current with Visual Indicators of Expiring Documents
- Archive Expired Documents and Replace With New Ones
- Expiration Report
- Missing Documents
- Tickler Report for Follow-Ups
- Provider Credentialing Status – by Individual, Group, Entity or Plan
- Internal Metric Reports
- Pending Applications Report
- Participation Report Showing Provider Numbers, Effective Dates, etc.
- and many more…
- Communicate With Providers, Health Plans, Anyone by Email, Fax or Letter
- Send Communications Individually or in Mass
- Store Contact Names and Information for Quick Retrieval
- Send Information Updates to all Payors and Hospitals at Once
- Re-Send Documents Instantly